Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog Envy

...OK, I just tried to put a pot of coffee in the fridge instead of the egg nog. Hmm. No blogging NOT under the influence.

I just started our family blog in a very non perfectionist way. I have been trying to hold special memories in my brain, rehearsing them so I don't forget but then more happen. Time marches on.

So, a blog sure does seem like a great easy way to capture those things I keep meaning to write in a baby book. Plus, I have total blog envy (and mild feelings of inadequacy :-) when I see the updates from you all, tracking even charted growth if your my bro in law :-)

I hope to go back and retroactive blog (is that allowed?) but for now, I took 2 minutes to capture the sweet memory that our baby baby girl just drove off facing forward in Addie's old car seat. Is blogging supposed to make you cry. Hmm. no fair :-)

For those interested, it's
http://johnsfamilyinannapolis.blogspot.com/

Love
Jess and family

2 comments:

  1. Love your (appropriately) purple blog! Can't believe Sammie is growing up so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,

    I couldn't disagree more, your blog (narrative, color scheme, organization, etc.) is perfect. Writing is true when it is true - how's that for tautology!

    I'm a subscriber, keep 'em coming!

    R

    PS. Go FALCONS!!

    ReplyDelete